The hallmark for our success is strong relationships, and a commitment by the entire Westar Real Property Management team to build and maintain these relationships. We work with owners, brokers and tenants in nearly all areas of commercial real estate, whatever their need. Relying on experience, market research, and local knowledge, our professionals apply their personal touch to your real estate asset.
We are fanatical about details. Every facet of the property will be managed with great care.
Our proactive and preventative measures will maintain a professional and inviting environment for the tenants and their customers.
- Communication: 24/7 emergency hotline manned by an employee; daily tenant communications and service response.
- Bookkeeping – Accounting: Monthly Itemized Statements, Owner Financials and Operations Summaries. Our program provides a complete, professional and easy to understand suite of reports.
- Maintenance: Schedule and supervise property repairs & maintenance, parking lot and landscaping services; plumbing, electrical and HVAC services, tenant finish and remodel services, cleaning and janitorial services.
- Vendors and Contractors: Westar Denver has a long list of professional, licensed, insured, and reliable vendors who provide both quick response and fair pricing. Of course, we will work with any vendor the Landlord prefers.
- Leasing: Assist leasing agents and/or directly represent owner to market to, identify and qualify tenants.
- Service Fees: Professional Service fees are structured to fit your property and may vary from the below rates dependent on the type, size, condition, location and rental rates.
- Marketing Services: Digital signage, monument signs and banners; online listings and directory services, local website and Facebook pages, flyers and brochures, marketing meetings, and connecting with local economic development agencies
- Disposition: Preserving asset value is our priority and we do this by securing and maintaining the property, stabilizing operations, cutting cost where possible, negotiating lease renewals and fulfilling all obligations on request.
We believe in maintaining close and constant communications. Our owners are always kept informed of the status of repairs, tenant rent payments, unforeseen emergencies, and the important day-to-day workings of the property. You, as the Landlord, will determine the frequency of our contact. We are prepared to be available as little or as often as you, the Owner, desire.
Contact us to learn more.