The hallmark for our success is strong relationships. The entire Westar team works with owners, brokers and tenants in nearly all areas of commercial real estate, whatever their need.
We are fanatical about details. Every aspect of the property is managed with great care. Our proactive and preventative measures will maintain a professional and inviting environment for the tenants and their customers.
- Communication: 24/7 emergency hotline manned by an employee; daily tenant communications and service response
- Accounting and Bookkeeping: Monthly Itemized Statements, Owner Financials and Operations Summaries. Our bookkeeping program provides a complete, professional and easy to understand suite of reports.
- Maintenance: Schedule and supervise property repairs & maintenance, parking lot and landscaping services; plumbing, electrical and HVAC services, tenant finish and remodel services, cleaning and janitorial services.
- Vendors and Contractors: Westar Denver has a long list of professional, licensed, insured, and reliable vendors who provide both quick response and fair pricing. Of course, we will work with any vendor the Landlord prefers.
- Leasing: Assist leasing agents and/or directly represent owner to market to, identify and qualify tenants
- Service Fees: Professional Service fees are structured to fit your property and may vary from the below rates dependent on the type, size, condition, location and rental rates
- Marketing Services: Digital Signage, Monument signs and Banners; Yext PowerListings Online Directory Services, Local website & Facebook pages; Flyers/Brochures ; Marketing Meetings; Local Economic Development Agencies
- Disposition: Preserving asset value is our priority and we do this by securing and maintaining the property, stabilizing operations, cutting cost where possible, negotiating lease renewals and fulfilling all obligations on request.
We believe in maintaining close and constant communications. Our owners are always kept informed of the status of repairs, tenant rent payments, unforeseen emergencies, and the important day-to-day workings of the property. You, as the Landlord, will determine the frequency of our contact. We are prepared to be available as little or as often as you, the Owner, desire.
Contact us to learn more.